Tuesday, November 10, 2009

It has begun


I have finally succumbed. I never thought the day would come. I am officially a blogger.


After weeks of contemplating whether or not I really wanted my personal information out on the world wide web for all to see, I have decided blogging is for me. Well, not just totally for me. I am really doing it to keep our families in the "know" about our lives. Both of our parents live out of state as well as one of my best friends, Hanna. This is a good and easy way to share what is happening in our lives and keep up to date on the little details of our big event, OUR WEDDING! :)


So hold on tight and enjoy the ride. I know we will! :)


1 comment:

  1. Ok...this is my 3rd time trying to make a comment on here, so if it shows up 3 times - I'm sorry. I just wanted to say thanks for the shout out in your first blog entry!!

    ReplyDelete